• Physical Science and Engineering
• Industrial Microelectronics
• Data Science and Analytics
A unique synergy of STEM, communications and entrepreneurship courses for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
Designed specifically for citizens of KSA, the goal of the PGDip is to have an unprecedented impact on Saudi’s talent economy. By skilling and developing well-rounded professionals with critical-thinking skills, this program will position graduates to succeed in the employment market, or to excel in the next stages of graduate study, at KAUST or internationally.
• Supports the strategic priority to diversify the economy and seek solutions to new challenges
• Promotes educational impact by providing graduates with the competitive skills to succeed in the employment market or in the next stages of graduate study, at KAUST or internationally
• Contributes to the growth of KAUST’s national and international partnerships with universities and industry, by creating customized professional and academic experiences for students, alumni, and faculty.
• Provides the STEM fundamentals and competencies needed to succeed. Specialized knowledge, problem solving, data science and programming, project management, entrepreneurship, as well as advanced language and communication skills.
• Integrates theory and practice to solve real-world challenges.
Soft skills courses (Communications and Entrepreneurship for All)
Experimental courses (Laboratory based Learning)
Theoretical courses (Integrated STEM foundations and Electives)
PGDip Industrial Digital Design bridges innovation into the workplace to tackle technological challenges. With a focus on semiconductor design and development, the PGDip will enable students to optimize their knowledge pertaining to mixed signal designs for power, performance, area, and yield.
PGDip Physical Science and Engineering focuses on addressing and solving the major challenges facing the world today. The PGDip Physical Science and Engineering will deepen the knowledge and application of expertise regarding new materials and technologies.
PGDip Bioscience works to address many global challenges. Under- standing & engineering these complex mechanisms is critical in areas such as global food security or health care. The PGDip Bioscience combines in-depth knowledge with the ability to work in crosscutting areas such as bioinformatics.
PGDip Data and Analytics prepares students to conduct research in Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, and Machine Learning through fundamental concepts and algorithms to handle big data. With a focus on modern methods in AI, the PGDip will equip students with a solid foundation in mathematics, statistics, and computer science.