Digital Industrial Design • Physical Science and Engineering • Bioscience
A unique synergy of STEM, communication, and entrepreneurship courses
The goal of this program is to have an unprecedented impact on Saudi Arabia’s talent economy, by skilling and developing well-rounded professionals with critical-thinking skills, and positioning graduates to succeed in the employment market or to excel in the next stages of graduate study, at KAUST or internationally.
• Supports the strategic priority to diversify the economy and seek solutions to new challenge
• Promotes educational impact by providing graduates with the competitive skills to succeed in the employment market or in the next stages of graduate study, at KAUST or internationally
• Contributes to the growth of KAUST’s national and international partnerships with universities and industry, by creating customized professional and academic experiences for students, alumni, and faculty.
• Provides the STEM fundamentals and competencies needed to succeed. Specialized knowledge, problem solving, data science and programming, project management, entrepreneurship, as well as advanced language and communication skills.
• Integrates theory and practice to solve real-world challenges.
Soft skills courses (Communications and Entrepreneurship for All)
Experimental courses (Laboratory based Learning)
Theoretical courses (Integrated STEM foundations and Electives)Entrepreneurship Courses
PGDip Industrial Digital Design bridges innovation into the workplace to tackle technological challenges. With a focus on semiconductor design and development, the PGDip will enable students to optimize their knowledge pertaining to mixed signal designs for power, performance, area, and yield.
PGDip Physical Science and Engineering focuses on
addressing and solving the major
challenges facing the world today.
The PGDip Physical
Science and Engineering
will deepen the
application of expertise
regarding new materials and technologies.
PGDip Bioscience works to address many global challenges. Under- standing & engineering these complex mechanisms is critical in areas such as global food security or health care. The PGDip Bioscience combines in-depth knowledge with the ability to work in crosscutting areas such as bioinformatics.